Knotty Bicsie Birthday Bash was a Hit!!!

Thank you all fabulous Knotty Fans for celebrating our very 1st birthday with Knotty Bicsie! It was a wonderful weekend at MAAD indeed. Funky Knitters were busy knitting for a good cause, Knotty Fans enjoying their 10-15% discounted shopping, everyone trying their luck with our lucky dip...
Special thanks to...
My one-&-only Dar-Dar. Nothing could've been possible without your unconditional love, support & help. Thanx for getting all your colleagues down as well.
My dearest Mummy. Thank you for working so hard for Knotty Bicsie behing the scene so uncondictionally. Most of all, thank you for teaching me how to knit & crochet!
My beautiful sister, Pearlin. Thank you for cancelling your facial appointment to help coach the new Funky Knitters.
My fantastic sister-in-law, Lina. Thank you for coming to help even when u are unwell. Hope you've gotten your voice back & feeling much better now.
My fabulous friend, Adrian. Thank you for always being there for me. Try to have fun at your reservist & knit more bags!
My sweetest Lil' Foot. Thank you so much for the lovely birthday cake. It was such a pleasant surprise! Everyone went "WOAH...!!!" when we saw the cake! It's the best present Knotty Bicsie could ever ask for!
My wonderful students, Gena, Amanda & Vivian. Thank you for your warm support always. All the best to the upcoming End of Year Exam!
All my dear Knotty Fans. This anniversary celebration can never happen without your affectionate support. Thank you for all your well-wishes & most of your all your constant support & love for Knotty Bicsie!

Return to Main Page

1 comment:

Ayako said...

was really heart-warming to see fellow friends first anniversary a success in Maad !!!!

May more opportunities and bliss comes ya way knotty bicsie ^__^